View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 10:21 PM   #129
DaGreatOne21
Rookie

DaGreatOne21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Mode Details - Player Progression, Custom Draft Classes,

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Eh, an opinion is an opinion is an opinion. Doesn't matter if people are easily impressed or easily frustrated with a game of their choosing or not for me.

All that matters to me is that my hot takes are on point./sarcasm/not really important/
99.9% of the time, I agree with this logic.

Madden is the exception. Why? Because for the last 12 years Ive watched this play out time and time again.....Madden puts out info that excites people ON PAPER, then the game is released and its not nearly as impressive as they let on....and the cycle continues year after year.

And the only reason I care is because, as we all know, this is only football game out there, and when people fork out $60 every year for a marginally improved game, it allows EA to continue to get away with doing business how they do it.

Now, if it were say....some random first person shooter game, I wouldnt care either way, I just wouldnt buy it or put a second thought into it. But when its the only NFL game, and football is the only sport I really have any desire to play in videogame form? THAT's why I care in the case of Madden.