Home

Madden NFL 19 Franchise Mode Details - Player Progression, Custom Draft Classes, More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Franchise Mode Details - Player Progression, Custom Draft Classes, More within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2018, 10:21 PM   #129
Rookie

DaGreatOne21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Mode Details - Player Progression, Custom Draft Classes,

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Eh, an opinion is an opinion is an opinion. Doesn't matter if people are easily impressed or easily frustrated with a game of their choosing or not for me.

All that matters to me is that my hot takes are on point./sarcasm/not really important/
99.9% of the time, I agree with this logic.

Madden is the exception. Why? Because for the last 12 years Ive watched this play out time and time again.....Madden puts out info that excites people ON PAPER, then the game is released and its not nearly as impressive as they let on....and the cycle continues year after year.

And the only reason I care is because, as we all know, this is only football game out there, and when people fork out $60 every year for a marginally improved game, it allows EA to continue to get away with doing business how they do it.

Now, if it were say....some random first person shooter game, I wouldnt care either way, I just wouldnt buy it or put a second thought into it. But when its the only NFL game, and football is the only sport I really have any desire to play in videogame form? THAT's why I care in the case of Madden.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:24 PM   #130
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Mode Details - Player Progression, Custom Draft Classes,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGreatOne21
99.9% of the time, I agree with this logic.

Madden is the exception. Why? Because for the last 12 years Ive watched this play out time and time again.....Madden puts out info that excites people ON PAPER, then the game is released and its not nearly as impressive as they let on....and the cycle continues year after year.

And the only reason I care is because, as we all know, this is only football game out there, and when people fork out $60 every year for a marginally improved game, it allows EA to continue to get away with doing business how they do it.

Now, if it were say....some random first person shooter game, I wouldnt care either way, I just wouldnt buy it or put a second thought into it. But when its the only NFL game, and football is the only sport I really have any desire to play in videogame form? THAT's why I care in the case of Madden.
So, is it possible year 13 will change for you if the results on paper = results in the game?

Edit- Thank you for your honest answer, it's appreciated. I don't care how people spend their nickel or in this case, 60 bucks, that's a private matter altogether.

I've just noticed a lot more hard core NFL video football gamers around the net this year are stating they are purchasing Madden for the first time in X amount of time.

Last edited by roadman; 06-10-2018 at 11:22 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:40 PM   #131
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Here is a small feature I'd love to see: the option at the front end of your franchise to make every league game playable by the user without necessarily having to choose 32 team control. Here is what I mean.

I'd love to control only one team but have the option to go into the weekly schedule and play any other game I want. For example, if I wanted to play every Sunday night matchup or even just each year's super bowl aside from my own games that would keep things fresh and immersivs.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2018, 10:55 PM   #132
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
Here is a small feature I'd love to see: the option at the front end of your franchise to make every league game playable by the user without necessarily having to choose 32 team control. Here is what I mean.

I'd love to control only one team but have the option to go into the weekly schedule and play any other game I want. For example, if I wanted to play every Sunday night matchup or even just each year's super bowl aside from my own games that would keep things fresh and immersivs.

Yes the return of season mode would be amazing
Old 06-10-2018, 11:07 PM   #133
Rookie

demon19000's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Details

Loving the news so far
!
--------------------------------------
PSN: demon19000
Old 06-11-2018, 07:26 AM   #134
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 19 Franchise Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickh7255
Hey does anyone know if we are able to customize our relocation teams this year?
I don't know the answer to this but I would imagine this type of customization would be more likely on the PC version - thanks to modding ability - than on consoles. Again, no information on it, just what I would assume.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:55 AM   #135
Rookie

Sucram7777's Arena

Quote:

Being an avid fan of CPU vs CPU spectator in my Franchise - I really hope they bring this back into the mix. As the Seasons develop and the Franchise moves on, I always used to watch matchups I thought were interesting, or wanted to witness firsthand just how good some of the Rookies of a particular Draft Class really were.

Those were some fun times in Madden 12 for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2018, 11:37 AM   #136
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

Quote:

I have been wanting this exact thing along with the ability to set the schedule for the upcoming season. I hate it when I look at the schedule and have 3 road games, then a bye week, and 2 more road games! This season I started my schedule with 4 home games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »