View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 02:11 AM   #19
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Custom Draft Class Q

There has been a lot of talk about randomization for the custom draft classes and I get it to a point. However, for me it is not an issue.

Using my classic rosters, I would love to be able to create a few draft classes for the next few years and have those players be in the league playing like they really played, or at least have the opportunity to do so. Example: If I use a classic season roster like 1991, I want to also make draft classes for 92,93,94,etc... I do not want those players randomized. After going through that whole process, there is no way I am going to remember every rating for every player, or necessarily who I set to what development trait, or much else.

The same is true for using a current roster. If I am making next year's draft class, I want their ratings to be based on their actual skills, not randomized.

The most randomization I can see working is giving a range for certain ratings. Perhaps, so instead of saying a QB has a 89 for throwing power, it is a range between 85-90. Then the game solidifies the number.

If suddenly everyone wants randomized ratings, why did everyone ask for custom draft classes? I do not understand the logic there.