View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 10:12 PM   #35
PackBucks
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Franchise Gameplay - Rebuilding the Cleveland Browns (RBT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijumpedthegun
Agreed. Leaning towards buying it when the Franchise additions were announced. Went back to on the fence when I realized how shallow the new additions would be (no change in archetype for different players within a position in a scheme, no changes in scouting). Leaning towards "nope" if this is what the trade logic has devolved to.
I do the same but I buy it every year. 5 years ago I gave up on CFM. Tried MuT was fun. Didn't like the pay to win aspect. I prefer offline franchise but to fullfill my football gaming itch I played MuT every year and it got worse every year.

Last year I was spending 8hrs a week playing full game solos at like rookie difficulty which is the most torture thing I ever did in a game. Then I had to cram in 25 weekend league online games a week and got like 15-20 wins with very little rewards.

Told myself I am done playing any game that feels like work or torture. I would play offline franchise again if allot was added.

Was excited at first then realized they spent like a week adding stuff to cfm. I play NBA 2k18 myleague and can only dream someday even in 10 years a football is this deep.
Advertisements - Register to remove