View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 07:20 PM   #12
Play2win00
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: From defense to nonexistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
I have seen a lot more issues with coverage lately. I run a lot of cover two and my corners refuse to cover the flat and Ive seen many cases of my corner running with the WR like he is in man coverage even though it is zone.

I feel like the biggest issue with the Oline isn't getting sacks, it's consistency. I can get sacks but I cant get consistent pressure. I either get 6 sacks or completely stonewalled. In real football you see a dlineman get a good jump where he doesn't necessarily beat the blocker but he makes the QB have to move and adjust as to where in madden you either just straight up beat the oline or you dont.

I think the right stick would be better than the buttons just because you could use it to control your moves better like if you push down on the right stick its a bullrush or if push the stick to the right/left its a swim move in that direction or 1/2 circle is a spin move, etc. That would give you a lot more control over your rushing.
You're not the only one that feels this way. Playing cover 2 is horrible and it's been like that for at least a few years. Corners would normally play the flats and if no one is in there zone they'd pull back but they don't even do that. The defense does need work like swim moves being used by clicking your right stick left or right with the bull rush clicking your stick down.