View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 02:48 PM   #28
Steelers4190
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2002 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I am glad you have enjoyed my rosters. I do not want to take credit for someone else's work so I just wanted to let you know that the NCAA 14s roster is not mine. Though, it is a great roster, it is one I use on the game.

As for Madden 19 plans: I am planning to start with the 1991 season. I plan on then making draft classes for 1992-1994 at least. That is at least the plan at the moment. I will know more when more information is available and I actually get the game in hand.

I will be creating a thread here eventually with the hope of enlisting some help with the draft classes. My plan is to see if I can find some folks who are willing to do some of the work such as names, height, weight, college, age. Then I would take the file and do equipment and ratings. However, this is all based on how the whole draft class creation system is set up. But that is my current plan.

If that goes well I could see making either more draft classes, or starting in a different year. I have often thought about doing a late 1970s or early 1980s roster. However, that will require some testing before I get started on something like that.

I am hopeful with the whole draft class creation. One of the biggest perks is that I can make sure that the draft classes ratings match my ratings system. For instance, I tend to rate QBs much lower than the standard Madden ratings and it would be nice to make sure that the draft classes match that system.
That would be a lot of fun. Would be fun to just play through the 90s and see what changes in this virtual redo. Do the bills get a title? Do Elway or Young get a ring? Do the Cowboys become the team of the decade? I'd be willing to help with draft classes once you get there.