Old 07-24-2018, 01:10 AM   #429
GrayDawg
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Buying or Not Buying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I really think if the people who say it looks just like 18 took the time to watch some 19 gameplay closely they would see the obvious difference in player movement.

I think RPM will be a game changer. Trust me on this one.
Didn't get the chance to beta test and I can say it doesn't look like 18 from the videos I have seen. Although I am sure there are some similarities. I hope rpm is a good thing but it does look slow to me. Also heard from some they didn't like it when they first got their hands on it. My hope is that once I get my hands on the game during EA access that I am pleasantly surprised.

I was once in the camp of waiting until December for this game however after much thought on the issue I have reconsidered. My hope is that the draft classes opens the door for great classic rosters that you can draft year after year.

For example you could start with a 1980 roster and continue the roster year after year through the 80's. That for me would be cool if you are able to do that. Don't know for sure on this and haven't heard whether there are limitations but that to me would be a game changer as 17 and 18 classic rosters have been terrible for xbox one at least. So this is something I will definitely mess around with and will factor into when I buy.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by GrayDawg; 07-24-2018 at 02:43 AM.