Old 07-25-2018, 04:18 PM   #309
TB5XSBW
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19: PC or Console?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Believe what you want. We've done this same song and dance before with your Forza 7 claims. You don't need a 70" screen 5 inches from you to notice the difference is AA methods and you definitely don't need one to see the difference in 60fps versus 165fps. I'm done with the conversation at this point. You cannot ever be convinced you are wrong despite any damning evidence provided, so I am out. We've tried this twice and you refuse to admit there is a difference despite your own source stating there is.
This is just a lack of understanding of what anti-aliasing is or does. You can achieve literally the same thing by increasing pixel density that you can by using a better anti-aliasing method. Beyond a certain level of pixel density, differences in AA are not at all noticeable unless you zoom in to a great degree in a specific area, like DF does in their reviews, or you are sitting 5 inches away form a 70 inch screen. Indeed, beyond an even greater level of pixel density, AA wouldn't even be required. I already posted an explanation from DF about this, but unsurprisingly, you chose to brush it aside.