View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #18
TizziBoy
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Hi Josh,

in the end I was able to play the game since friday. For some reason I had an Origin premiere and started the trial, but I was able to play even after even if the game should be available only starting from today.

I just finished the first regular season with the Bengals all default all pro and the game is just amazing.

Now I have huge problems on offense as I have to adapt to the Xbox controller (that damn X...), the new mechanics, the new moves and in my version for some reason the playbook I was used to - run balanced - doesn't exist anymore, so I'm doing a huge mess on offense. Also helped by the crappy bengals' OL.

On the other side I added navarro bowman preseason and I finished with the best defense in the league. Now my question is: my skill or defense a bit overpowered?
I finished giving up 840 yds on the run, with 52 sacks, but most of all 41 interception (!!!!) with Williams breaking an all-time record for int per season with 16. True, I was extremely lucky with injuries on defense and Cincy defense is pretty good, but... that good?
I'm happy if it's me being good, but despite the CPU QB being finally extremely realistic my secondary is really everywhere. I usually play with coaching adjustment "play ball", maybe I'll change it for next season, but I'll be happy to get your opionion on this as you are playing since a while.