Old 08-09-2018, 06:38 AM   #71
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushroom
Decided to fire these up in my test CFM...

I was Atlanta playing against the Bengals

I won 38-13 in dominant fashion. Matty Ice had 400+ yards 4 td 1 int

Devonta Freeman had 15 att 15 yards 1 td (me)
Joe Mixon had 14 att 4 yards 0 td (cpu)
Gio Bernard had 12 att 19 yards 0 td (cpu)

Still torn if I'm going to buy the game or not. Currently still on my 10 hour trial.

I don't think any slider set is fixing this CPU run issue...
I think it's on the right track for sure. That's a small sample size, but again animations triggered tell the story and I imagine that Freeman just gets blown up. I've played the Bengals as the Ravens multiple times and he doesn't do well either. Then I'll play against the Saints and Kamara will rack up yards.

The key with the balance is just a couple values here and there, slight tweaks, I'm sure of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFan22
Bumped fumbles slider up to 52. CPU running back definitely had noticeable improvement hitting the hole and being more decisive. Not posting stats because Ravens (me) absolutely annihilated the 49ers. Jimmy G threw 5 INTs and was just terrible. But, moving back up to All-Madden and will get some more games in tomorrow. All-Pro right now is just too easy to pass on.

Also, does it make a difference gameplay wise to be using accelerated clock or no?
Good to hear 52 showed the same type of decisive play by the CPU RB as well. Going to look into it a bit more today and finding the balance of shed blocks + tackles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredette
Played two games (All-Pro/Simulation/10 minutes quarters) with this sliders last night (Won against the Raiders, lost against Chargers) and it was a lot of fun for me. Decreased holding - 2 and CPU interceptions down to 15 (I'm not a good passer). CPU had some nice running games (better then out of box gameplay)

will definitely continue to play with this sliders. thanks for your good work!
Glad to hear that, thanks for the suggestion on lowering holding, that's definitely one I've been looking at as well. How was the coverage at INT 15? I have not gone that low yet myself.

It's amazing how much more sensitive these sliders are this year. Modifying one value really does throw everything into a different dimension at times. I think V2 is the proper base, and V3 will be the enhancement. Thanks, guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove