View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 12:40 PM   #24
mtmetcalfe
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

Sorry but 5 is not enough. So just a copy and paste of my on going wishlist

1. OC/DC carousel with tie in to schemes
I want to see the additions of coordinators strongly tied into schemes and player selection for those schemes having a bigger impct than just xp bonuses

2. Injury/wear and tear system
I feel this is where a lot of the turnover comes from in the nfl. A good injury system should give us a good player turnover parody to what a typical nfl franchise goes through

3. Hide rookie ratings
I stole this idea from Deuce because it’s a great idea. There should be a number of games or snaps before you get a definitive rating on rookies. I think the rate of first rounders working out in the nfl is around 50%

4. Hot/cold streaks (DPP)
They should’ve never taken this out of Madden. It’s a good feature and it is yet another way to differentiate players.

5. Chemistry
This could be tied in with schemes. I think chemistry would force the player to construct a well devised team instead of just trying to throw the best players available together. Could also increase value of marginal players because the fit they made have with other players on your team

6. Improved free agency period/contracts
I think free agency and contracts just aren’t deep enough. Needs to be more difficult to sign players with more player interest, schemes fits and team legacy taken into account by free agents.

7. Scouting system
Again just to shallow. Not sure it’s realistic but having different scouts with different abilities to evaluate talent I think would be fun.

8. Major overhaul of gameplanning
Gameplanning shouldve of been an awesome feature but doesn’t really work properly and too shallow. Would be nice to have info on opponents schemes and typical play selection and to game plan around it

9. Improved draft
Maybe a better scouting system would improve this but just doesn’t seem to be nearly as fun as it should be.

10. Reduce reliance on stat production for progression.
Probably will never happen but would be nice to see a better system for progressing players

11. Historical stats
This is a given