View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 10:04 PM   #1
leoalure
Rookie

OVR: 1
PS4 From the Ashes: Tim's Fictional Nba 2k19 Roster

ALL TEAMS ARE 100% COMPLETE

ROSTER NAME: TimsFiction2019

After a break from last years disappointment of facial customization, and reading/watching all the new info on the CAP system, I have completed my most detailed Fictional Roster yet.

This roster Includes:

Realism - Players will play the way they do in real life. Speed, agility, tendencies will all be player specific to realism.

Player Archetypes - 3 and D Wings, Slashing Guards, Low Post Bigs, High IQ Vets, Sharpshooters, Low IQ/ Agile Rookies, Team Cancer, etc.

Realistic Contracts - Rookie contracts, Vet minimums, Bad Contracts, Bargain Contracts, Selfish Players that care about money over rings, Vets chasing rings for less money, etc.

Unique Team Identity - Defensive teams, Offensive Powerhouses, High IQ Vet teams that have low agility but high fundamentals, Bad teams, Athletic Teams, etc.

Unique Playbooks, Coaches, Team Styles - Assuming 2k allows coach editor and playbook editing again, each team will have their schemes to maximize their talents. Unless they have a bad coach or poor chemistry.

Unique Face/Bodies - Each player will be made 100% by me. No shortcuts and each player will be unique in appearance.

Fully Customized Sig Skills - Another way to make each player unique is with their sigs. This is also 100% done by me and each player will be different with realism in mind.

Tendencies - My biggest pet peev is tendencies. Each player will have tendencies set to there skill level and play style.

Badges - All players will have specific badges that are only associated with skill level, play style, and potential.

Fan of 90's era Basketball - Not sure yet but I may make my roster set similar to a 90's style interation of the NBA. That means the players will be more physical, bigs are prone to low post and defense still mattered in the league.

New Coaches - Every team has a head and assistant coach created by me. They have there own system, likes, dislikes, team style, etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was going to be a joint project but due to many reasons, I decided to make it on my own. All teams are ready for myLeague and myGM.

Teams Complete: EASTERN CONFERENCE COMPLETE - 76ers, Bucks, Bulls, Cavs, Celtics, Hawks, Heat, Hornets, Knicks, Magic, Nets,
Pacers, Pistons, Raptors, Wizards... Clippers, Gizzlies, Jazz, Lakers, Kings, Mavs, Nuggets, Pelicans, Rockets, Spurs, Suns, Thunder, TWolves, Trailblazers, Warriors (All 30 Teams COMPLETE)

Last edited by leoalure; 05-17-2019 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Speĺling
Advertisements - Register to remove