View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 09:09 PM   #89
MarcSteve
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Game’s definitely not cheating for either cpu or human. Simmed to end of season and Pats rematch the eagles. Game tied with 22 seconds left and Ajayi fumbles at his own 6 yard line, pats recover, but the play is overturned. Pats won 33-27 in the super bowl. Brady throw a TD to Gronk that was reviewed. Was ruled an incomplete pass, but it was overturned.

Nice to see drama like this in the biggest game. There were other types of moments like this to.

This is the game we’ve been waiting for.
But are you still playing with two human controlled teams?

It might just totally be coincidence, but my team is 0-5 with the original settings from a few days ago where we did not edit sliders. With the newest settings where we DID edit sliders my team is 3-0. It’s almost as if the old settings favor the computer but the new settings with slider changes favor the human controlled team. Remember in all of this there is only one human controlled team, my team. Still CPU vs CPU.

I hope this is not the case and totally just coincidence. I will keep you posted, just passing along my results thus far. Small sample size in many ways.