View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 06:22 PM   #108
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Using current OP. Starting up my franchise with the cardinals. Redskins week 1 and I had a comeback win 20-24.

Was down all the way until the mid third 3-10. Rosen threw a pick, Alex smith drove the redesigns for a TD. 3-17. Next drive Rosen answers back with a great drive to cap it off with a Johnson TD. 10-17. Smith moves the redskins down the field slowly but steadily until we stopped them on 3rd and 2. They kicked a field goal to make it 10-20. Next two drives not much happens. Get the ball with 3:20 left in the 3rd. Slowly working my way down the field. Starting the 4th, Rosen throws a TD to Nelson in the middle the endzone from 10 yards out. 17-20. Not much really happens until I needed a key stop with 5 something remaining. On 3rd and 1, smith tries to pass but gets it knocked down. That’s when Rosen put together the gaming winning drive. 20 yards out, I call HB screen and Johnson gets it and takes it into the endzone to make it 20-24. At this point momentum shifts. End up picking off Alex smith, tried running the clock out but they stopped me so I punted with 16 seconds left. First pass, smith picked off again to end it. 20-24 Win.[emoji4]

Man this game was a lot of fun! It was looking really bad for me for the longest time until things slowly started turning my way. Great work Charter. Appreciate it! All-Madden definitely feels good and not any cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports