View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 08:38 PM   #26
cusefan74
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: This is the problem with mods forcing our posts into Q&A and impressions threads

I understand what he is saying about the Q&A thread. Things get buried fast there and yes there is a search button, but lets face it, it isn't exactly the best search button ever. Sometimes it works fine and other times you can't find anything with it.

I just wish the mods were more consistent on here on what is allowed and what's not. I got 2 examples for it. One day I said that I thought the Madden team was lazy in the way they were making the game. I had a mod say not to call anybody lazy. Here's the problem with it though, I have seen numerous people say the same exact thing in the last 2 months and nothing has been said to them, at least not in the thread like it was said to me.

The second thing that happened was I responded to a comment someone made and got a warning for trolling. I'm thinking to myself, what the heck people say things like that all the time. I didn't argue any of it, but dang man be consistent.

99% of the time the mods are great, but are just inconsistent sometimes.