tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Some observations after playing 2 preseason games:

I have gotten sacked a lot 10 times in total. I cant tell whether the problem is my playcalling, not picking up blitzes and holding onto the ball too long or the user pass block slider needs to be raised. I have gotten 5 sacks so cpu pass block seems fine.

I have struggled to run the ball average under 3 yards per carry for every running back but its preseason so its hard to get them in a rhythm so hard to tell. Cpu run game seems fine to me at 70 run block. Also seems like tackling should be lowered for both user and cpu not seeing too many missed tackles.

User catching may also need to be slightly lowered as everybody seems to make tough catches in traffic no matter their overall.

At 15 injury ive only had one guy injured for a couple weeks and only like 2 minor injuries.

As for fumbles I have not forced the cpu to fumble in 2 games and I have fumbled 3 times all from my quarterbacks off of sacks so user fumbling may need to be raised as 3 fumbles off of 10 sacks seems kinda high.
its hard to get a judge on things in pre season. i was seeing a lot of things in pre season that play different than in season games with a full game of starters.

just something i noticed while testing. i would test a regular season game or 2 to see if u are seeing the same issues.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk