View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 11:47 AM   #159
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Wink Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
First quarter of Week 3 of my TEMP IND CFM. This was straight default All Pro, 11 min quarters w/ 20 sec runoff. As you can see, Ajayi was doing his thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
To make it somewhat interactive, i sometimes call timeouts for the team im controlling. Say my teams on defense and the other team’s on a long drive, the defense is bending but not breaking, and it’s 3rd and goal at the 6, I’ll call a timeout to give the d a rest. Big third down on offense, i’ll Call the timeout.

It’s kind of cheating because the cpu team can’t do it and won’t do it, but they also usually have all their timeouts near the half’s end unless the challenge and miss on a review. The cpu having timeouts at the end of halves evens it out.

I Don’t always do this. Just an idea.

Maybe just limit it to one timeout. Like an extra life in Mario Brothers. That way, while you’re watching, you’re playing the game, “Should i use my timeout here.” Because during injury timeouts and halftime, since last year, it seems like the teams are making adjustments. You also give the cpu controlled time a rest and time to strategize as well.