View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 08:28 AM   #51
Shosum13
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

1) Coaching Carousel/Assistant Coaches/Coordinators

I would love to see assistant coaches/coordinators in this game, with the ability to hire another teams coordinator as your next head coach. Also I think I remember this being in the game before but I would love to see some players come back as coaches after they retire.

2) New Free Agency/Contract System

It would be nice to get a new interface for the free agency period in the off-season. Also for both the resigning period and free agency it would be nice to have a system where a player will negotiate with you and come back with a counter offer or tell you why they turned down your offer and what they're looking for. They also need to include RFA, and I saw a post earlier mentioning adding an UDFA period after the draft, that would add a lot to the immersion. They need to include an option to decide how the contract your are offering will be distributed, ex. front loaded, back loaded, etc..

3) New Scouting System

They need to revamp the scouting system, I want to see a more streamlined system. Instead of only being able to uncover the top 3 ratings your scouts should be able to eventually uncover letter grades for all of them after enough scouting. They should also add a feature where you can go in to a player card screen for the prostpect and similar to NBA 2k have a small summary of their strengths and weaknesses and injury history.

4) Revamped Injury System

They need to include the ability to manually add injuries. They also need to make injuries matter long term. If a RB tears his ACL there should be a chance that they lose a bit of speed, acc, & agi. I also want to see injury history on a player included in the player card and some sort of durability system where with each injury their body takes some wear and tear making it easier for them to get re-injured.

5) Options To Add Expansion Teams/Better Relocation

I really want a full custom team creator, and an option to add up to a couple expansion teams in to the league. It would really add to the immersion factor, and help me play many more years in to a CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove