Old 08-22-2018, 10:35 PM   #374
thenamesfuller
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Haven’t played much today, it’s my oldest daughter’s seventeenth birthday. Kind of relying on y’alls Boxscores. Thanks for posting them.

Your boxscores are looking good. Did you make changes? Besides the 15 second runoff. These past few you’ve posted have looked legit. Game looks more like what you see on Sundays to me. May pencil these in if I keep seeing good boxscores like this. That’s perfect. 1 too many TFLs but come on. It’s madden. Incompletions between both teams at 23 is nice. Also good to hear Brady started slow. Run game looks real good in the boxscores as well. Does it look good in game?

Thanks for posting these. It’s a huge help. Looks like we’re about zeroed in.

Been helping raider4eva and cwsapp with Custom Draft Classes for xbox side. These draft classes are fictional, but they’re making draft mags and scouting reports and mocks and all kinds of stuff. I’ve been helping by writing stories. It follows high school seniors, incoming freshmen. You name it, they got it.

I’m gonna use real draft classes in 19 and 20 and then shift into their fictional world. They plan on releasing 20 draft classes by Christmas. They’ve already got 2 completed.

Here’s a link to their page. Again this is for xbox only. I’m gonna add this to the op.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...aider4eva.html
Happy birthday to her man!
It's all good. The only thing I've changed was QB accuracy to 55 for both.
And I believe I still have WR catching at 50. I'm in another game now 49ers at Vikings so can't 100% confirm yet. Vikings are having a hard time scoring this half. 19-0
Idk about this Vikings game, you'd think they'd be able to score at home before half. But last Patriots game it was all Patriots second half. Patriots looked dominant.
I'm sure though different users will have different results. But it looks good.

Yeah I have Xbox, sounds awesome. I'll look into using those too. Got awhile before I can download the class though haha.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app