Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2018, 07:49 PM   #369
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
I'll do another test for Texans @ Patriots in a little while with all the right sliders. Need a break from madden though lol. I think for now this is about the best we'll get. I'm loving it, but damn this is gonna take forever and a day just to get through week 1. Only on my 5th game of the week.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
If you’re running 15 min 18 second runoff, knock it down to 15 second runoff.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-22-2018, 07:52 PM   #370
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
If you’re running 15 min 18 second runoff, knock it down to 15 second runoff.
That isn't too low? I was doing 18. I remember reading if the run off clock is too low QBs seem to rush the play and make bad calls.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:05 PM   #371
MVP

Quote:
That isn't too low? I was doing 18. I remember reading if the run off clock is too low QBs seem to rush the play and make bad calls.

They still audible at 15 runoff. Sometimes they take it close to 0. Seen a delay of game yesterday.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 09:49 PM   #372
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

I suppose that it is true. Watching live games teams wait till last second to hike the ball. No delay of game penalties in this one though. Brady started off sluggish but came came back strong in the second half.

Brady 22/33 318 yards 4tds 0int
Watson 27/39 294 yards 2tds 2int

White 21 for 82
Burkhead 2 for 7 (had a TD but got called back due to a Gronk holding call, was a good power run broke like 3 or 4 tackles for 20 or so yards)

Miller 22 for 97
Foreman 4 for 67

12 TFLs total. 6 each, 3 sacks all by Patriots. Brady was never on the ground lol
72 pass
50 run

122 plays. Perfect.IMG_20180822_183639.jpg

Last edited by thenamesfuller; 08-22-2018 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-22-2018, 10:09 PM   #373
MVP

Quote:
I suppose that it is true. Watching live games teams wait till last second to hike the ball. No delay of game penalties in this one though. Brady started off sluggish but came came back strong in the second half.

Brady 22/33 318 yards 4tds 0int
Watson 27/39 294 yards 2tds 2int

White 21 for 82
Burkhead 2 for 7 (had a TD but got called back due to a Gronk holding call, was a good power run broke like 3 or 4 tackles for 20 or so yards)

Miller 22 for 97
Foreman 4 for 67

12 TFLs total. 6 each, 3 sacks all by Patriots. Brady was never on the ground lol
72 pass
50 run

122 plays. Perfect.Attachment 154101

Haven’t played much today, it’s my oldest daughter’s seventeenth birthday. Kind of relying on y’alls Boxscores. Thanks for posting them.

Your boxscores are looking good. Did you make changes? Besides the 15 second runoff. These past few you’ve posted have looked legit. Game looks more like what you see on Sundays to me. May pencil these in if I keep seeing good boxscores like this. That’s perfect. 1 too many TFLs but come on. It’s madden. Incompletions between both teams at 23 is nice. Also good to hear Brady started slow. Run game looks real good in the boxscores as well. Does it look good in game?

Thanks for posting these. It’s a huge help. Looks like we’re about zeroed in.

Been helping raider4eva and cwsapp with Custom Draft Classes for xbox side. These draft classes are fictional, but they’re making draft mags and scouting reports and mocks and all kinds of stuff. I’ve been helping by writing stories. It follows high school seniors, incoming freshmen. You name it, they got it.

I’m gonna use real draft classes in 19 and 20 and then shift into their fictional world. They plan on releasing 20 draft classes by Christmas. They’ve already got 2 completed.

Here’s a link to their page. Again this is for xbox only. I’m gonna add this to the op.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...aider4eva.html

Teams finished:
Old 08-22-2018, 10:35 PM   #374
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Haven’t played much today, it’s my oldest daughter’s seventeenth birthday. Kind of relying on y’alls Boxscores. Thanks for posting them.

Your boxscores are looking good. Did you make changes? Besides the 15 second runoff. These past few you’ve posted have looked legit. Game looks more like what you see on Sundays to me. May pencil these in if I keep seeing good boxscores like this. That’s perfect. 1 too many TFLs but come on. It’s madden. Incompletions between both teams at 23 is nice. Also good to hear Brady started slow. Run game looks real good in the boxscores as well. Does it look good in game?

Thanks for posting these. It’s a huge help. Looks like we’re about zeroed in.

Been helping raider4eva and cwsapp with Custom Draft Classes for xbox side. These draft classes are fictional, but they’re making draft mags and scouting reports and mocks and all kinds of stuff. I’ve been helping by writing stories. It follows high school seniors, incoming freshmen. You name it, they got it.

I’m gonna use real draft classes in 19 and 20 and then shift into their fictional world. They plan on releasing 20 draft classes by Christmas. They’ve already got 2 completed.

Here’s a link to their page. Again this is for xbox only. I’m gonna add this to the op.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...aider4eva.html
Happy birthday to her man!
It's all good. The only thing I've changed was QB accuracy to 55 for both.
And I believe I still have WR catching at 50. I'm in another game now 49ers at Vikings so can't 100% confirm yet. Vikings are having a hard time scoring this half. 19-0
Idk about this Vikings game, you'd think they'd be able to score at home before half. But last Patriots game it was all Patriots second half. Patriots looked dominant.
I'm sure though different users will have different results. But it looks good.

Yeah I have Xbox, sounds awesome. I'll look into using those too. Got awhile before I can download the class though haha.

Old 08-22-2018, 11:19 PM   #375
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Alright final game for the night. Vikings tried to comeback but fell short. Ended up being a good game. Tough game for Cousins first game as a Viking though.
Garoppolo 31/42 370 2td 1int
Cousins 22/37 229 1td 2int

Breida 14 for 54 (McKinnon was injured from simming preseason)
Juszczyk 6 for 17

Cook 15 for 34
Murray 5 for 16

7 sacks for Vikings, 2 sacks for 49ers

79 pass
44 run
123 plays. IMG_20180822_200902.jpg

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 02:47 AM   #376
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Second game
Eagles 34 at Bucs 20
1 Interception at 15 (Yards are good)
3 Injuries at 24
Sacks 4.5 for the Eagles, 1 for the Bucs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »