Old 08-24-2018, 10:14 AM   #243
raiderz4eva
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by badluck22
I love what you guys do, been following this thread for the last few weeks.

Went up against the dolphins and saw the depth chart and could do nothing but laugh, no matter ho awesome you guys make this, that madden logic is a killer.

Spoiler

I just spent a hour this morning messing with awarenesses for other teams to get their depth chart right.

Jags drafted a really good qb. Knocked down Blake bottles awareness a tad and now Blake is a second string.

Redskins drafted a really good qb. But I decided Alex smith was getting one more year so I did nothing.

For the cards, Josh Rosen was one overall point less than Bradford. I fixed that.

Raiders resigned marshawn and the rookie they drafted in the second was just one overall point less than him and I decided to give the rookie the keys to the house.

They also drafted a really good outside linebacker. And ended up having two good outside linebackers on one side. So I moved him to the other outside linebacker spot.

One bust receiver in the first round was 6th on the depth chart at 68 overall. Because 3 69 overall guys were in front of him. So I changed that real quick and he’s no wr number three.
One team

I did numerous o line changes. A LT bust became a starting guard because of depth issues on their team. Changed some positions and etc and I felt like maddens flaws were erased. And everything felt right. All of their moves suddenly made sense but took a little finicking with.

49ers drafted a stud of a receiver. And I said would they really bench the stud over Pierre garçon? And I wasn’t sure but some would say no, some would say yes. And I just made a decision. It’s your cfm!

I even saved some guys from going on the practice squad their first year. Couldn’t save everyone though. But at the end it resembled real life and I loved it. Some good guys buried on stacked teams. Some scrub is starting because their team lacks depth.

I will be updating the main post with this. BUT THIS IS A MUST for your franchise.

I am honestly mad I didn’t do this before. You can now do franchise without 30 team control IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers

Last edited by raiderz4eva; 08-24-2018 at 10:17 AM.