View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 05:44 AM   #1015
Wurzelaffe
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

So, after reading all the feedback regarding armors’ sliders, I finally decided to add my 2 cents.

I am in my 3rd season with the Cardinals, employing the sliders for the most part of them. I really love how they play. I got to the post season once, but failed to win over the rams in the wild card game (damn you Mark Barron &#128517.

Now, after 3 games in the third season, I noticed some issues that i didn’t see before. At least not in the frequency they occurred now. Suddenly I can’t get my running game going at all (I have to admit that David Johnson went down in the first game for 6 weeks, he missed at least 5 games every season so far 😬&#128517. Blockers are shedding tackles like crazy. Thought the patch should tone this down.

Also - and this is something where I am interested to here from you guys - I suddenly had crazy amounts of strange animations in the tackling and running game. RBs getting grabbed and falling over, although the defender’s hands didn’t even touch the guy. My defenders stumbling over their own feet after making an interception every! single time, even though nobody touched them.

It just feels like I suddenly have an increase of unnatural and glitchy animations, that I didn’t see before. This just so started to happen yesterday, so I wanted to ask if anyone of you has noticed the same thing or if there maybe was a tuning update or so? I am playing solo online cfm, so maybe it got updated there without my knowledge? 🤔

Still love the way madden 19 is playing for the most part though and also a huge thx to Armor and all of you who provide me with help and guidance for several years now - even though this is the first time that I write something myself 😊🙏
Advertisements - Register to remove