Old 08-26-2018, 11:42 PM   #86
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
So far I've won 12 games and lost 8, but all exhibition mode, every game has been completely different, beat bad in a couple, and had heart breakers and come from behind wins, so I'm happy with anything u decide on, I get mad at penalties and drops but it keeps the game fun, better than sliders so easy I win every game, though I need to adjust black set to your new set, I didn't know u changed a couple things
Yeah I really don't know if I'm going to stick with that set yet.. Gonna test more games. If I go back to the other set you been playing with I have a few adjustments in mind I wanna test out. You need to start testing in franchise mode. Over the years the gameplay has been totally different for some reason. I don't know if it is this year but I always do my testing in franchise mode to be safe.

Hey change roughing the passer to 55. You'll see it get called here and there. I think I have all the penalty sliders in the perfect spot where you'll see them get called. The ones that actually work.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 08-27-2018 at 12:06 AM.