Old 08-27-2018, 01:20 PM   #984
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I need to look into the pass rush, it's too good right now. Just had a game on All-Pro as Vikings against 49ers.

17 SACKS.

12 for me

5 for CPU

That is....excessive.

QB is sprinting backwards to avoid the pass rush, and not throwing the ball away. Getting caught in 4 verts as well.

So, coverage is too tight, imagine that and with QBA low they don't feel confident enough to make some throws.

All-Madden is a bit different though. QB feels confident regardless, but their sharpness is higher as well, so they find the pass immediately.

Safe to say, Version 13 is going to need some TLC. I'm headed back to work, but will be off in about 3 hours to get back at it.

Sorry, guys. Think it's close, but needs attention to the QB and pressure area.

Just an FYI, when you put pressure as the focus, the QBs get smarter, so I know we want this strong pressure from the front four - but it's going to come at a price at times with a quarterback trying to make a play.

I noticed this right away last night on AP. QBs were running backwards, side ways, etc. it was a ugly mess. I was using the Bills and had 4 sacks almost in a quarter. But I noticed right away coverage was too tight. Flacco threw two pick sixes. Looked like he was trying whatever he could to find someone open and forcing it.

On all madden, I didn’t notice this issue at all. But on AM the CPU is way sharper and smarter on AN though.