View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 11:47 AM   #474
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

I’ve bent it every which way with sliders, even tried other sets and I can’t fix the abundance of deflections.

Tried an xbox roster that has imac’s Edits. Doesn’t work for this mode. They will not run the ball enough and the deflections are still there. There’s other problems with the roster too. It has more than iMacs edit, it’s a hybrid roster made from chubby dubs PFF file and then the iMac edits. The playcalling is off with this because it’s based on the out of the box rosters. Or so it feels. This may work fine for user vs cpu or user vs user, but it’s not a right fit for cpu mode. HC0023 tested it earlier, i figured i’d Try the xbox version based on chubby dubs file, maybe it would work better, but it doesn’t.

Here’s what I’m about to do.

1. Sim season 1, but add custom draft classes from Inside the Pylon 2019 draft class (name of the file) in week 3. Then sim to the next season. In week 3 of season 2, i’ll Import Inside the Pylon 2020 draft.

2. For the next two seasons, I’ll sim and add Cwsapps fictional classes.

3. I’ll start playing in season 5. Last year I wasted too much time trying to get it to play right in year 1. Not this year. Game plays way better the further you get from year one.

Just curious if the game has the same kind of problems 5 years in the future. I always preferred NCAA football more when all the real players moved on. Just applied this logic the last two years on madden and love it the same way.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts