Old 08-30-2018, 08:09 PM   #29
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: What Else is left to Reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
At the end of the day, I personally enjoy blogs from Mike, Czar and OG. They are the 3 blogs I look forward to the most prior to release. In fact, those are probably the 3 things I enjoy most prior to release. This year it seems as though they're not coming. Bit of a bummer, but oh well. Only a week to go now.

What else is left to reveal? Don't really know..... I don't give a **** about Park or MyCareer/MyPlayer and all that..... so for me, if no blogs, probably just gotta download the game next week and get on with it.

I have always enjoyed their blogs posted on here as well. I dont do that tweeter, or that facebook stuff. The only thing I care about with NBA2k is MyLeague, well if they ever get MyGM right, I would play that as well. Outside of those 2 things, and obviously gameplay, I could really care less about that online stuff. Nothing against those who like the online side of things, its just not my thing, maybe if I was younger, I might enjoy it, but probably not even then as I prefer to play real basketball, out in my tool shed, or Id get together with the guys and go in town at the park or the Y and actually play the real thing

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts