Old 09-04-2018, 01:20 AM   #615
thenamesfuller
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I'm just on week two of my first season.. LOL watching the games and studying and adjusting the sliders.
Yeah I tried that at first. I originally got to week 4 watching all the games with the first version of the sliders. Started over with this new set. I'll probably do another reset too with the final rosters. It's never going to be realistic. Might as well play it out as it is. Better than simming and having the stats way off. At least it's all equal amongst all the teams.
But like Tommy said, it's better to sim the first few seasons and than watch it play out. I'm still following every game, just fast simming each one. Gonna start watching season 3 with the associated DC. Which is amazing!! I recommend you guys check that shiz out if you're on Xbox.
I love it so much that if I was on PS4 I'd attempt to transfer it to that system. With the approval of them of course 😂

Edit: I did actually have both systems at one point and I'm regretting I got rid of the PS4. I'd love to port these rosters to PS4 for everyone. And if no one does it before, I plan on getting a PS4 again eventually. We shall see.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by thenamesfuller; 09-04-2018 at 01:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove