View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 10:28 AM   #1261
DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Just like he said......when you advance set it to 52.

Don’t over think it. That is exactly how simmed injuries happen.

It’s Madden......some things don’t look like they make sense.....but that is exactly how the system works.

As far as your concern about injuries......I am simply going to tell you if you want realistic injuries this is the setting (23 played games, 52 when you advance). Been tested to death. Either live with them....or lower them and you will see a lot less, not have to focus on depth and deal with the reality of the NFL.

This year it appears Madden likes to take down RB’s more than any other position. They do touch the ball a lot and it makes sense actually. But beware. Use your back-ups and rotate. Low fatigue leads to injuries too.

There are hundreds upon hundreds of injuries in the NFL. It is staggering. At these settings roster depth is critical and encouraged. It makes the game far more interesting and challenging. I don’t think it is over done at all. Some seasons you will get stung by the injury bug. It happens.

CPU running game works really well with this set and iMac's roster. It is not going to be great every game. Not every team runs good every week. Some weeks you will stuff them, some they will crush you, some it will be decent. The variety is there in my playing experience. Doing the spin and juke edits is really suggested. It only helps overall. Very easy and quick and easy to set them right back post game.
Oh I'm definitely not complaining about the injuries. I loved seeing them actually lol. I figured it was placebo for my first game of the season to have so many (and it was). Definitely doesn't make sense on the sim injury setting thing but I got it now.

And I'm on Xbox so I can't use those rosters, so have no clue about that. I personally just rather find a way to not edit anyone so run block at 100 for the cpu seems like the way to go (for me).

The games played out amazing! I did raise penalty sliders as well and saw three holding calls the second game, and even had a DPI called that game. One holding call cost me a good chance at a TD as I was inside the 10yd line when it happened. Both calls against me were against my Center if that means anything. Honestly, still not enough penalties so I'll personally be rasing the sliders for them even more for the next game.

Thanks for these sliders, Armor. Great job as always!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Advertisements - Register to remove