Old 09-08-2018, 10:36 AM   #631
Taxip12
Rookie

Taxip12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
I'm using the main set with a new Packers CFM. After two games I have 12 INTS :| Trubisky threw 7 and Cousins just threw 5. And there were probably at least 5 or so more each game that could have easily been an INT, but my defenders just dropped it.

Otherwise the CPU QB performed well - good %, good YPA, 1TD and 2TDs respectively. Just a ton of INTs.

I'm on PC - I assume the sliders should work? It's just a port of the XB1 version after all. Not sure what to make of this as I didn't see this using the set in Play Now games. I think I got about 2 INTs max one game there. Should I burn this CFM to the ground and start again?
I recommend you use the last set of skinny, it is brutal, the closest thing to what we see on Sundays, also started yesterday my franchise with the packers, trubiski had 1 int and Rodgers another, it was a very even and fun game, the animations in slow they are a pass, I got 8 penalties, tonight I will try the new penalties, according to I have achieved a realistic number, luxury.
Incidentally,Flazco, I'm very grateful ... thank you very much from Spain for your enormous work.

Last edited by Taxip12; 09-08-2018 at 10:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove