View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 02:08 PM   #98
CoachCraven
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Year 1 is really scripted. Play in year 2 and beyond and maybe try year 1 about week 8 or so so all the roster changes and stuff will be more accurate.

Working on some draft classes before I start a CFM. When i do be started, this will be my approach. It’s like coach mode kinda. Create a custom playbook, pretend you are the CEO type coach that delegates playcalling to coordinators. Watch your gameplan in action in cpu vs cpu mode.
I don't get why they would do this (I agree with you that it does, though). I get that EA is all in on stupid MUT and really just wants us to throw our money at that crap, but jeez. You aren't really going to do much for CFM, fine. But why screw it up?!??!

As for your CEO approach, that has been mine as well for awhile. I got tired of seeing my QB get planted after a big stupid bootleg and have been experimenting with custom playbooks (with CPUvCPU in mind). Have you shared yours? I'd be interested to see it. I have one that I'm finally feeling okay about, but not thrilled with.