View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 09:54 AM   #112
jake19ny
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 19 Trial For EA Access Subscribers Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
They do have game modes, the problem is most of us here like to play on simulation and tuners are released to cater to the online crowd. The solution is to stay away from them. The problem is it's all or nothing, so there are things the sim crowd might like a tuner for, but you also get the other tweaks that might cater more to the online folks.
While I agree with your assesment of how to avoid the tuner it’s absurd that we have to even do that. EA actually bragged about fixing the poke check and making it more realistic only to nerf it for the spammers.....I’m mainly an offline gamer but like to jump online here and there so avoiding tuners is not possible for me. Years ago you could have all the tuners listed and choose which one you want but EA inexplicably removed it 2-3 years ago. The early access impressions had me stoked to get the game but this BS reminded me of who we’re dealing with. EA could care less about offline hardcore hockey fans. I might have to skip it and spare my self the frustration.....