View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 11:12 PM   #713
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCruz79
So I can honestly say these are one of the better slider sets I’ve ever seen for CPU vs CPU, with the exception of interceptions.

I’m currently 7 games into my Eagles franchise, and Wentz’s stat line is 1,893 yards, 9 TD’s, and 15 INT’s. Opposing QB’s have thrown 18 INT’s in 7 games, with Eli throwing 5 and Cam throwing 4 in their respective games.

I’m going to toy with the INT slider and see if I can find a fix for my situation, but besides that these sliders have given pretty realistic stats and varied/fun games. I was just curious if anyone else has had this issue as well and where their INT slider is currently at.
Knock INT down to 15. But keep up with the deflections. We want to see 4-10 deflections a game. Ive got it to where I see 13.

Haven’t watched much with the patch, but the int thing is a problem, from the little i observed. Maybe worse than before.

Gonna test some games tonight. I’ll try a couple with year 1 rosters, but after 3-4 tests, i’ll Move on to year 2 or beyond. Year 1 will waste your time testing. Way more sensitive and glitchy. Way more luck testing in year 2 and beyond.

Although i will say, from what i’ve Seen, i’ve Got some hope for year one rosters. Seemed to play different in the two games i watched with the patch. Seemed very doable. But who knows? The falcons eagles game was close to the one thursday night. Too many ints, though. The boxscore and final score was close. My game ended 23-19. ATL had a chance and couldnt score a td for the win at the end of the day. I personally put foles in at qb and moved Alshon Jeffery out of the depth chart.

Game does look a lot better. Only time and testing will tell if this patch can fix the game. If i get the sliders right, i will not play online with madden anymore, don’t want the patch to ruin amazing sliders like it did for me last year.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts