View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 09:57 PM   #1233
cirespieler
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

OVR: 0
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Really like what I'm seeing in the run game now using these sliders. CPU is decisive and uses appropriate moves and lots of them which makes a nice challenge, especially for me as I like to user Dline. This is on All Madden. Night and day difference from before, however on AP the improvement is less pronounced.

Really tried to make All Pro work but lately I've given up as you really need to hold the computers hand and handicap your own play just to make it sorta competitive. I think it's just the AI isn't quite aggressive enough on AP. The tradeoff is that on AM the QBs are "robo"ed out still, as in years past, so you have to find that perfect delicate balance that puts the QBs in check without tipping the scales too far in the users favor. That's where I'm at now, just trying to find the perfect pass sliders.

I think the tricky thing about the passing sliders is how you described in the OP that lower coverage numbers tightens things up, but the pass reaction makes the AI play the ball more realistically at higher values. At all 0 or all 100 you see them almost contradicting each other which is just... weird.

Catching sliders cause dumb drops below 40 now from what I'm seeing, but 50 you pretty much never see a drop.

Right now I'm going back to your V15 pass sliders as they are very near what I need still but just need some tweaking due to the patch.
Btw, since I user Dline I've found nice balance at Pass Block 25 for CPU, getting about 2-3 sacks per game which is in line with NFL stats. You do need pressure to de-robo the QB somewhat but not too much or it quickly goes too far in the other direction.

I'm seeing fumbles a bit more balanced post patch as well and getting realism at 55/55.

Anyway Matt I really appreciate how much time and work you put into these, I do some myself but I get frustrated and just want to play CFM damnit. Thanks to you we are very close though and I'm pumped to see what the v16 is like.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports