Old 09-12-2018, 01:30 PM   #67
ARA28
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden Roster Update FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
OK. But where do all the unsigned players go? Cajuste was missing and didn't appear to be on any team now. I thought Madden did some odd stuff and just remove players completely if you aren't careful.

So i'd have to edit the roster and sign all the free agents to "every team", play the preseason and don't cut any one for "every team", then when the final cuts are needed I'd have to assign these extra players to the practice squad for "every team"? Is that right? Seems like a ton of work.

When I started my Browns CFM and skipped to week one my practice squad was populated by a bunch of unfamiliar people....seemed like created players primarily. Maybe this will be a non issue but I was hoping to have some real players that I could call up in the event of an injury.
Some free agents thay are not signed dissappear, the highly rated guys were probably signed by the cpu...yes you would have to control all teams and sign the practice squad players in week 4 of the preseason and do the cuts for every team manually, depending on how accurate you want it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app