View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 01:53 AM   #768
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
At 20 second runoff they still snap it about 10-12 seconds left on play clock, at least for me.
Sometimes when they punt it's almost immediately now. Caught me off guard. [emoji23]
Maybe if you switch it to 25 runoff and fast game speed it'll run better?

They do throw to wide open deep WRs though. I've had a few big plays off that. But I think that's fine. You don't see the QB always throwing to wide open deep man in real life. Sometimes they don't see them open. Most QBs go for the short throws these days. It moves the ball. Unlike Aaron Rodgers though, he always goes deep in tight situations [emoji23].
Maybe even adjusting the threshold a bit would help.
I saw TFG released a new update to his rosters, but they aren't very accurate. Some players on Steelers are still there, but were released in real life.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
At 20 second runoff they still snap it about 10-12 seconds left on play clock, at least for me.
Sometimes when they punt it's almost immediately now. Caught me off guard. [emoji23]
Maybe if you switch it to 25 runoff and fast game speed it'll run better?

They do throw to wide open deep WRs though. I've had a few big plays off that. But I think that's fine. You don't see the QB always throwing to wide open deep man in real life. Sometimes they don't see them open. Most QBs go for the short throws these days. It moves the ball. Unlike Aaron Rodgers though, he always goes deep in tight situations [emoji23].
Maybe even adjusting the threshold a bit would help.
I saw TFG released a new update to his rosters, but they aren't very accurate. Some players on Steelers are still there, but were released in real life.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
It’s the flight of the ball. They mostly throw bullet passes. Im not talking about open wrs, i’m Talking about throwing the ball more out in front of the wr.

You’ll see them throw the wrs often a few times, but it isn’t like it should be. You’ve got to bump qb acc all the way to 93 and the qbs start playing way better and they still miss throws, plus they throw the ball away more too. Still doesn’t fix too many deflections though.

Also i wonder if playing with INT so low (i know we have to) doesn’t mess things up with the deflections. When all pass defense sliders are at 50, the deflections arent nearly as bad, there’s just too many picks.

Doing the draft classes and using some of the iMac stuff. I wont kill high motor for everybody. Here’s some explanations.

A few guys with high motor on won’t kill the game unless it’s running backs and possibly wrs. The high motor thing isn’t as negative as many think, it’s just there’s so many who get assigned the trait on default rosters. It’s like 80+percent when it should be 10-20 percent. The high motor helps add high risk/high reward opportunities to the game. It’s not so bad when it’s not overkill.

The random generated draft classes don’t have as many high motor guys checked. Also the TE’s are all a lot slower, where most come in with speed in the 70s. They run the 40 in the 4.8-5.0? Range. This is intentional i think because tes are way overrated with the original roster.

My best theory as to why there’s so many players with high motor on is that players may perceive that they are lazy if they don’t have it turned on. I’m telling you guys, if you sim into the future, use the right XP sliders, you get a way better game of football. I’m editing some draft classes now with real players for 2019-2022 then im gonna use cow sapps classes because they go with the iMac edits too.

By 4 seasons, injecting the game with these edited rosters, there will be 1800 players. I think there’s 2700 when you load the cfm, so it’s more than half. I think by season 5, you’d be playing a better game, and you’d still have a lot of the names from current day.
Sent from my iPad

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts