Old 09-24-2018, 07:28 PM   #1414
cirespieler
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

OVR: 0
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKriegsmarine
I've been doing some player franchise mode as a QB, and I've noticed my RBs doing a lot of dancing in the backfield and just generally making strange decisions (e.g. bouncing to the outside on a dive play with a nice, big gap to run through). Would it be possible to alleviate this by changing the sliders? I'm on All-Pro if that makes any difference.

75-85 Run Block range is the best you can get on All Pro. Higher makes them scared of DBs and exacerbates the problem. Or you can edit RB spin and juke below 75 and they will run mostly straight which helps them hit holes, however the tradeoff is they won't use those moves in the open field when they should. Both solutions are artificial and bandaid handicaps to cover up the issue IMO but it's what we've got.

Running on All Madden is great though, with Matts sliders and iMac rosters.

I do very occasionally see them taking a dive to the outside and getting blown up but just as often they will do that and get a big run. Been seeing CPU running averages from 3.5 to 6 ypc. Ratings are important still on AM which is a big step forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by cirespieler; 09-24-2018 at 07:34 PM.