View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 09:01 PM   #549
Riggins
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Played a game with these on play now I was the Cowboys and I played against Seattle in Seattle. I was up like 21-7 at halftime and honestly the first half was really easy, I had like 80+ rushing yards with Zeke with around 15 carries although the passing game seemed fair. Both teams threw a pick the first few minutes of the game and mine was probably a throw I shouldn't have tried to make. That was my only pick though which I'm happy with. Russell Wilson however threw a pick 6 in the first half giving him 2 interceptions. Now the good news is I don't think there were any turnovers the rest of the game and shockingly no fumbles (it's kind of refreshing to go a whole Madden game with no fumbles. I wish I could get one with no turnovers period at least some variety I mean where that's concerned.)

Second half I think Seattle had 3 field goals I had 2 and the final score was 27-16. I got pretty conservative but it did seem like the game wasn't favoring me quite as much (the pick 6 made most of the game easy and I mean I get it pick 6's and multi interception games happen regularly, but if they happen all the time then it makes the sliders too easy.) While I won't say it was super easy because the other team showed signs of life in the second half at times (struggled in the red zone though) I don't feel like I had to try super hard to win that game.

SEA
Russell Wilson 27-46 274 yards 58% 0 TD 2 INT
DAL
Dak Prescott 18-26 176 yards 72% 1 TD 1 INT

SEA
Chris Carson 18 ATT 84 YDS 4.6 AVG 1 TD
R. Penny 9 ATT 51 YDS 5.6 AVG
DAL
Ezekiel Elliott 33 ATT 160 YDS 4.8 AVG 1 TD
Dak Prescott 5 ATT 32 YDS 6.4 AVG

As far as the pass rush goes I think both teams had 3 sacks which seems pretty good. I got a ton of pressure with Demarcus Lawrence and like 2 sacks but I can live with that because Germain Ifedi was their RT and I think there's a big ratings difference so if ratings are playing a big role I guess that makes sense.

Anything I can do to maybe make the run game slightly more difficult? Like Zeke's yards per carry are about right but I was able to kind of run the ball at will at times (even with my backup center and Zack Martin also got hurt during the game for a couple of quarters). If running the ball is a little tougher I might be forced to throw a little more and it might make offense just slightly more difficult in general.

As far as Seattle goes their run numbers are really good, but Russell Wilson threw the ball 46 times, wasn't super accurate and had the two turnovers plus wasn't able to put the ball in the end zone. He also didn't have one carry which I thought was odd considering it's Russell Wilson.

Idk, any thoughts on anything I could adjust to maybe close the gap some? Also considering a shorter run off (maybe 15 seconds instead of 18) or shorter quarters in general. I would like to feel like I'm grinding for rushing yards but it's not so hard there's no point in running. That's kind of how I feel about the passing game (that's a good thing it's not easy but it's not so hard I don't want to throw.) If I'm running the ball 30 times a game I'd like to have around 100 yards and maybe occasionally the 120+ yard games that guys have. But I don't feel like I'm going to get beat if I can move the ball running that easy.

Hope this post doesn't come across as super critical and hope you take the time to read it because I think the adjustments that need to be made are probably super small to make this the right set to use! Thanks for your work.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.