View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 02:17 PM   #1
Reed1417
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe Mode: The Re-Write Continued

Reed's WWE 2k19 Universe: 2k18 The Re-Write Recap

Hello everyone! Reed here bringing you another year of WWE 2k Universe Mode! So instead of starting over like I do every year I decided that since I liked what I had going with 2k18 I'm going to continue with where I left off there but with this year's game. I know it's going to be tough with certain characters missing and everything but I will do my best to work with what I'm given. Plus the community will help fill missing spots with CAW's and all that so I'm super excited to get this year going! Just a heads up though it'll be a few weeks before I really get this thing going once the game comes out because I want to play the MyCareer this year so if you don't see anything here for awhile that's why. This also allows time for the community to do their thing as far as creation goes. So I hope you all are just as excited as I am for this year, I'm really looking forward to continuing this for you all! If you all want to see the current rosters I'm more than happy to show you those in another post as well just let me know! Let's jump into the recap now where I'll be covering each month's Pay Per View's results just to keep things simple.

April

SmackDown (Vengeance)
TJP over Aiden English. This was the start of a nice hot streak for Perkins.

Heath Slater & Rhyno beat The New Day to become #1 Contenders for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles.

Apollo Crews shocks the world and Baron Corbin beating him to become IC champion! He showed everyone that was more than just a “happy to be here” guy.

Kurt Angle returns in a Triple Threat against Rusev and Dolph Ziggler! Kurt wins pinning Rusev after an Angle Slam.

AJ Styles beats Randy Orton in a No Holds Barred match.

The Shield (Ambrose and Rollins) reunite and capture the SmackDown Tag Team Championships from
the Usos! This would be the start of a great rivalry between the two teams.

The Miz goes over and becomes NEW WWE Champion beating the Eater of Worlds Bray Wyatt!

Women of Wrestling (Mayhem)
The Valentine Sisters escape the steel cage and become the first WWE Women's Tag Team Champions in a very physical match against TNT in the finals of the tag team tournament.

Nia makes quick work of Becky Lynch in this Falls Count Anywhere match. Most were surprised to see this one be over so quickly.

The Women's Intercontinental Championship was decided in a Fatal-4-Way Ladder match between Alicia Fox, Carmella, Mickie James and Summer Rae who won qualifying matches to get there. Carmella climbed the ladder and became the first Women's Intercontinental Champion.

Charlotte wins the Extreme Rules match against Paige. After the match Paige shoved Charlotte's hand away after Charlotte went for a handshake.

Asuka makes her debut on the main roster defeating a jobber Sara Allen with the Asuka Lock.

No Holds Barred #1 Contenders match for the WWE Women's Championship between Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks goes the way of The Boss as she makes Bliss tap in a fantastic match.

Naomi defeats Bayley to become the NEW WWE Women's Champion!

Raw (Payback)
The Bar get the win over The Realest Guys (Enzo & Cass) to become the NEW Raw Tag Team Champions!

The Perfect 10 Tye Dillinger defeats Goldust in a really great match!

The Brian Kendrick beats Cedric Alexander.

Samoa Joe gets his revenge on RVD and beats him in an Extreme Rules match.

The restart of a classic rivalry as Kevin Owens retains his United States Championship over Sami Zayn.

The Revival beat American Alpha to become the #1 Contenders for the Raw Tag Team Championship.

Shocker of the night after having Braun's number throughout the rivalry it's Braun Stowman who beats Goldberg and becomes the NEW WWE Universal Champion! Goldberg would announce his retirement the next night on Raw and Shinsuke Nakamura would beat Roman Reigns to become #1 Contender for the Universal Championship in May.

May

SmackDown (Armageddon)
The Usos manage to escape the cage and live up to their words taking back the SmackDown Tag Team titles from The Shield.

TJP taps out Neville in the Submission match and becomes #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship! Hot streak continues for TJ.

Corbin takes back his Intercontinental Championship from Apollo Crews! This has been a great rivalry so far!

Rusev beats Mark Henry by submission showing that he may be the strongest man on SmackDown.

Ziggler gets himself DQ'd in his match against Kurt Angle with a low blow!

The New Day goes 3/3 over AJ Styles as this time Kofi beats him after both Woods and Big E beat him leading up to the Pay Per View!

Miz retains the WWE Championship over Bray Wyatt hitting a Skull Crushing Finale that busts Wyatt open!

Women of Wrestling (Shimmer)
Alicia Fox beats Ember Moon in a great match. Ember is struggling to find her way on the main roster.

Dana Brooke puts up a solid fight but Asuka makes her tap to the Asuka Lock.

In a great tag team match The Valentine Sisters retain their WWE Women's Tag Team titles over The Bella Twins.

Carmella puts away Mickie James with the Code of Silence and holds on to the Women's Intercontinental Championship.

The Dark Rising defeat TNT and are now #1 Contenders for the Women's Tag Team Championship. They'll face off against their old rivals from AWA The Valentine Sisters!

Bayley overcomes the odds and survives the six woman battle royal featuring Charlotte, Paige, Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax and Becky Lynch to be the #1 Contender for the WWE Women's Championship!

Sasha Banks defeats Naomi to become the NEW WWE Women's Champion in the main event!

Raw (Extreme Rules)
In a surprise outcome Jinder Mahal ends the hot streak of Tye Dillinger beating him in the opening match. How will this affect The Perfect 10 going forward?

Samoa Joe knocks out Finn Balor in the KO match and just continues to roll.

The Realest Guys take back their Raw Tag Team Championship after losing them in April.

Owens won his match to pick the stipulation for his United States Championship match against Sami Zayn. Owens chose Hell in a Cell and if Sami losses he leaves Raw. That's exactly what happened as KO beat Zayn and sent him packing.

Roman Reigns defeats RVD in a backstage brawl. Triple H makes an appearance standing by Roman's side at the end as the match ended in his office for the night.

In the main event it's Braun Strowman beating Shinsuke Nakamura to retain the Universal Championship!

Preview for June
SmackDown:
Baron Corbin and TJP are clashing over Corbin's IC Title.

SmackDown's MiTB participants so far are Big E and Chris Jericho.

The Usos and The Shield are still fighting over the SmackDown Tag Team Championship. This is the third month of this fantastic rivalry.

The Miz is looking to show Xavier Woods he's not on his level as Woods challenges for Miz's WWE Championship.

The New Day and AJ Styles continue to feud. Styles has brought over Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows from Raw to reform The Club.

NXT:
The vacant NXT Women's Championship will be up for grabs at Takeover in a Fatal-4-Way that will feature Aliyah, Lacey Evans, Liv Morgan and Sonya Deville.

Kassius Ohno and NXT Champ Bobby Roode will square off at Takeover.

Adam Cole is trying to recruit Roderick Strong to join The Undisputed Era. He has given Strong till Takeover to give an answer.

Sanity is trying to hold off the Authors of Pain from taking their NXT Tag Team Championship.

Hideo Itami and No Way Jose are in a fierce rivalry.

Women of Wrestling:
Becky Lynch is looking to make a name for herself and end her struggles by going after the Women's Intercontinental Champion Carmella.

Sara Maple has been taken under the wings of The Divas of Doom, Natalya and Beth Phoenix.

The Dark Rising and The Valentine Sisters are finally getting their rivalry re-united. The Dark Rising has gotten cheers from the fans for the last few weeks. We'll see if they embrace them or not.

Sasha Banks and Bayley again, Sasha seems to be changing before our eyes and not for the better.

Raw:
The Bar failed to hold on to the Raw Tag Team Championships, how does this affect their confidence as a group?

Kevin Owens has sent Sami Zayn away, who's next for the United States Champion?

Braun Strowman retained his title against some tough competition. Rumor has it that a new challenger will be made on Monday night. Who could it be?

WWE Top 10 Power Rankings heading into June
(1) Braun Strowman
(2) Kevin Owens
(3) The Miz
(4) Sasha Banks
(5) Raine Valentine
(6) Chloe Valentine
(7) Bobby Roode
(8) Empira
(9) Pandora
(10) Roman Reigns

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

Last edited by Reed1417; 09-30-2018 at 10:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove