View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 04:05 PM   #1337
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

I finished my testing and update a little early so I decided to go try a quarter in a separate franchise I have strictly for slider testing and I must say I found myself enjoying the All-Madden set much more than the V5. This was not because the V5 Set isn't good or because I saw any issues, it was simply because the challenge was there but everything seemed smoothed with my all-madden set. I believe this set is exactly what I invisioned with All-Madden when I decided to try creating the set. V5 was very smooth as well but I've always said, if I could make All-Madden work to my liking, I would use it. My only issue with All-Madden over the years is I just didn't think it was realistic no matter what you did to it. But after being stubborn and trying to make it work while staying close to default, I think I found something that truly is playable on All-Madden. I don't want to flip flop between sets and I'm guilty of this over the past couple years. What we need to realize is the game will never be perfect, EA will release updates throughout the year that will change things. I believe as long as you find a set where you see more pros than cons, it makes it much easier to adjust when a random patch is released. I also believe after EA's first two patches, everything pretty much stays put for the year. So if you are able to have a set after the first two patches where you're satisfied, you're more and likely going to enjoy the rest of the madden season. So again, for those who like to know what I use. I will 100% be using all madden the rest of Madden 19's life cycle, I may also focus on ONLY ALL-MADDEN next year. I more than likely will just create 1 All-Pro and 1 All-Madden set for years to come, I just can't leave the All-Pro community hanging lol

Thank you to those who come back year after year to support the thread. Much appreciated.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-02-2018 at 04:08 PM.