View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 01:03 PM   #15
madmax25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: So, who's found the best way to play All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
My quick thoughts on traits. I've spent a lot of time digging into various traits and how they impact gameplay. For the most part I see traits as boosters to certain attributes.

The best example is Big Hitter. This gives a boost to Hit Power and triggers many of the "WWE" style hits. In most cases players with Big Hitter also have a high Hit Power, so why do they need a boost?

By turning off or adjusting certain traits, it's possible to smooth out some of the issues with Madden. The nice thing about traits, as opposed to sliders, is that they are specific to the player and not universal. I've been getting great results with AP, everything set to 50 and editing traits.

I see the sense pressure trait as a bubble around the player. As you slide down, i.e. ideal to average, you shrink the bubble. This is why it helps with blocking and seems to help HBs. Ideal makes them almost psychic in that is the largest bubble. Oblivious is the smallest bubble and an opposing player must be very close before they react.

Just some thoughts. Hope it helps.
I think you’re the person that initially caused me to try this after reading your bubble theory. I think you’re onto something. Any thoughts on force passes?
Advertisements - Register to remove