Old 10-14-2018, 09:03 PM   #24
rickpersak
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Thanks, I'm aware.

Penalties need a push, not sure if I was seeing 4 or 5 Facemasks per game maybe but the number of total penalties and yards were good per game and within reason.

Broken tackles? what are looking at TFL or Tackles after the first hit? The amount of yards at the end of the game is what counts. If you take away those "Broken Tackles" you are going to have other complaints. Scoring, too many field goals, and not enough touchdowns and some of the other stuff I have bee hearing.

How are you end of game stats? That's what I would be concerned about.

There are no perfect sliders for Madden, it's what you determine you can live with.

My sliders can be adjusted but I have seen the results of doing that also and will stick with these.

In your example, I would have run that game twice to see if that happened again, prob not.

I don't believe I've had one game where a running back had 150 yards before halftime. :-) with this set.
I was going to restart the game but figured I’d keep it going to see what happens. He actually only finished with a little over 200 which means he just had a huge half lol. I hope it doesn’t sound like I’m complaining because I’m definitely not. These are by far the best ones I’ve seen through 3 games.

The end game stats are definitely good and real to life so maybe I am complaining a bit about little things like broken tackles too much lol.

I’m seeing way more scoring in the red zone which is very very nice too.