Old 10-28-2018, 10:00 AM   #11
belikemike14
Rookie

belikemike14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Help me select a 162 game every pitch franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Out of your choices, I say Dodgers. They have talent for sure both in the majors and minors, MLB Pipeline ranked their farm system 8th in their September update. You get to use one of the best starters in the game with Kershaw and one of the best most exciting young arms in the game in Buehler. They probably offer more of a challenge then the Red Sox or Indians as well in my opinion. You have two legit threats to compete with in the division with the Rockies and Diamondbacks. Giants aren’t so good irl but may be able to make a little noise in the show. Padres have a great farm system, they should be on the rise soon.

AL East you really only have the Yankees to compete with at the moment. Doubt the Rays win 90 games in the Show. Indians entire division is terrible, really no challenge in that division. Basically the entire division is rebuilding. KC and Detroit will likely stay bad for a while.

Overall I think the Dodgers are the best choice out of the 3.

The dodgers were who I was leaning to. I like the setup they have. I think I’m down to either the Dodgers or Orioles at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove