View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 12:17 PM   #245
Cavicchi
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MLB The Show 19 Wishlisht

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
And apparently it didn't get to the point where the hitter couldn't get the bat on it, because he did and kept the ball fair. You keep claiming the pitch was unhittable, which apparently it wasn't.

I did, but that still doesn't answer the question as to why you would continue to play a game that frustrates you. I love playing baseball games as well, and when '17 wasn't up to my liking, I went back to playing '16. You know a game I enjoyed and didn't frustrate me.

If you don't care what I think, then why did you choose to address a post I made that didn't involve you? I was responding to Caufield's post and you chose to jump in and argue with my post. For someone who doesn't care what I think, you sure seem to want to continue a discussion.

And who's defending anything? Again, I never responded to your initial post but yet you chose to try to respond to a post I made about my experience disagreeing with me and basically challenging my understanding of the game of baseball. You then proceeded to try and discredit my opinion of what happened by telling me that John Smoltz said this or that.

If you don't like/care for my opinion then stop responding and put me on ignore.
Yes, you responded to him, but it concerned me.

I'll leave it at that because your explanations are exactly what i expect from you. I know you think this game is quite realistic. Enjoy!

Bye!
Advertisements - Register to remove