View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 08:39 PM   #1100
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
That's not how the clutch trait works. It gives the player a boost 2 minutes before half or in the last 2 minutes of the game. Nothing to do with the rest of the game, it doesnt make him less accurate. With it off it will play to their true ratings in these instances. If you play on am the cpu doesnt need any more of an advantage that they already have. Depends what you want to see personally. This to me leads to a lot of Robo QB when I'm playing.
On cpu mode having clutch on for qbs doesn’t make them automatic in these situations. I’ve seen Brady in his final game toss 2 INT’s in the last 3 minutes of the game and it cost them. Seen it happen to Big Ben too in a regular season game. It’s happened more than that. In the instances where the clutch guy fails, it’s like he’s trying too hard out there and muck it up on the field. They can get too aggressive. Pretty cool when this happens. Kind of shocks you when it happens, which is good because these guys usually prevail in these situations and it’s nice to see them fail. A case of Schadenfreude in Madden.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts