View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 02:16 PM   #1816
darroe01
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Just played five matches with the new patch as Everyon with a couple squad additions (new career mode). I drew 3-3 against Villareal, won 5-0 against CD Vinazur, had a knock-down drag out with Independiente but won 2-1, and beat Marseille 3-1 by a lucky last minute goal (89th minute, I did not take 1 goal for granted with this team because the controlled me during the match), and I just had a pretty surprising match with Derby County that I won in the second half 5-3 (that team had spirit).

Now my observations are similar to the ones already noted. I got to watch the keeper ball watching while a slow-motion ball went into the net. The CTTs have not been too terribly different but when I control the players, they sometimes freeze. I have had some sluggish play movement with my strikers. I restarted my PS4 and I am going to see if that works with Port Vale. Still a good mix of injuries and my full backs are doing what I like them to do, that sucks for most of you however, because I like to play with a midfield heavy squad and barely a winger in site (4-1-2-1-2, 4-2-3-1 narrow with the wingers serving as strikers) so that may be something to look at in the instructions.

Sent from my Galaxy S9 using Operation Sports mobile app.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html