Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-13-2018, 11:37 AM   #1809
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Did anyone else read the 1.04 patch notes? Good night, this could easily be the most important patch so far with the adjustments to tackling and crazy volleys from behind.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:54 AM   #1810
Rookie

quick question how can I check if the update has downloaded I ask because when I turned the xbox on it didn't update anything when I selected Fifa 19, then the game came on I got the patch notes asking me to accept.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:09 PM   #1811
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark2k18
Anyone playing on pc when the patch dropped did you have all the star heads straight away wanting to start a new cm that's all
As far as I know they did with the update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2018, 12:26 PM   #1812
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

If you have the patch notes, then it did apply. I do not know the XBOX but in the PS4 there is the notification section that allows you to see what has happened (awards, messages, updates). I hope this helps.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html
Old 11-13-2018, 12:32 PM   #1813
Rookie

Unhappy Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Thanx EA Sports you have ruined the game with your beauty update on PS4.
With the current set it's awful.

Passing, ball control, GK interceptions, FB positioning, jumping.
All stuffs are **** since.

I played matches and tried differents styles (4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1) in career, in Champions League , in League and every single error came back.
Keeper try to get the ball outside the box with every long pass, Both FB played CB in defensive position so sides are wild. Passing and ball control are ****.
Why EA, why? It's boring cause with current set it was close to perfection.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:36 PM   #1814
Pro

OVR: 1

Back for some tests with classic v3b1 and it clearly appears that something is wrong with the play, especially with 5 star teams but also with 4 star teams.

did several matchs (psg vs om (cpu), om vs dijon (cpu), psg vs real (cpu), man united vs bayern (cpu), ...)

Ctts are not respected anymore with v3b1, if pre-patch it was perfect, here the difference is huge with the respect of the tactics especially in term of building up and to push forward the ball.

with the HLW tweaks, teams are playing better but there are still lack of respect for some teams (like dijon, marseille, bayern).

Then, I tested again the previous tweaks about the sprint 45/45 and the pass speed and error.

Here, I think the tempo is better, the pace of the building up is ok, Ctts are a bit more respected but when you scored, the feeling that cpu wants to score too is much visible.

Same observations for goalkeeper that still sometimes look around where the ball is going without doing anything. + The issues for the overarm throw and not a proper underarm in manual passing is still not fixed.

starheads for half of the players have not been updated (sanson, kimpembe, etc.).

So well, still trying to get new feedbacks but I think that v3b2 gonna be a bit different from v3b1 Not sure on which sliders nor the intensity of the variation of the sliders
Old 11-13-2018, 01:13 PM   #1815
Just started!

Hello dear community,

I noticed that after the patch on PS4, there aren't still all promised and announced starheads in the game (e.g. Ruben Neves, Kimpembe etc.)

Will they be implemented later on?

Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2018, 02:16 PM   #1816
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Just played five matches with the new patch as Everyon with a couple squad additions (new career mode). I drew 3-3 against Villareal, won 5-0 against CD Vinazur, had a knock-down drag out with Independiente but won 2-1, and beat Marseille 3-1 by a lucky last minute goal (89th minute, I did not take 1 goal for granted with this team because the controlled me during the match), and I just had a pretty surprising match with Derby County that I won in the second half 5-3 (that team had spirit).

Now my observations are similar to the ones already noted. I got to watch the keeper ball watching while a slow-motion ball went into the net. The CTTs have not been too terribly different but when I control the players, they sometimes freeze. I have had some sluggish play movement with my strikers. I restarted my PS4 and I am going to see if that works with Port Vale. Still a good mix of injuries and my full backs are doing what I like them to do, that sucks for most of you however, because I like to play with a midfield heavy squad and barely a winger in site (4-1-2-1-2, 4-2-3-1 narrow with the wingers serving as strikers) so that may be something to look at in the instructions.

Sent from my Galaxy S9 using Operation Sports mobile app.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »