View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 08:35 PM   #1410
FancyPantsHess
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
I was the one who originally did IMACF3-F7 and uploaded them, but my files kept disappearing from Madden Share after a day or two.

I re-uploaded them 3 times before finally giving up because it was too much typing out the descriptions for so many classes.

With that said, I still have IMACF3-F7 saved on my system and have since finished two more classes -- F8 and F9 -- with F10 currently in progress.

My original goal was to create at least 7 to go along w/ iMac's orginal's (2019, F1, F2) to bring the total to 10 draft classes for people to use, so this last one I'm working on is it. Problem is -- my files are going to disappear again and I'm not typing that many descriptions out in that case, so they'll need to fix whatever it is that's causing it before I do.
I still have 3, 4, 5 that you made. With your permission(I’ll give you credit of course) I’ll try to upload them and see what happens. Hope you can get 6-10 online though.

Just not right now though lol. I’m not going to go online until they release official patch notes for 1.13 that released today.