View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 08:39 AM   #965
tylerjbrock33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 - Attention to detail roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore
Here's the difference between mine and schnaidt's MyLeague sliders, in my opinion: Shnaidt's are more about getting an accurate result, mine are more about getting an accurate process.

By that i mean, Shnaidt has tuned his in ways where he's getting specific results (x amount of players progress over 80, etc), but the way it GETS there to me isn't realistic. The flow is restricted in order to get the right result.

Mine probably has results that OCD people can't deal with, but imo the way it GETS there is more similar to what happens in the NBA. And by that i mean, the arch of the way players grow/decline, etc etc. There is flow that matches the NBA landscape (although the G-League bug gives us too much talent oversaturation at times).

Granted, the last time i tested schaidt's sliders was maybe 3-4 weeks ago when he first released them so maybe they're different now. But imo there isn't enough dynamic shifting of talent and opportunity going on in those sliders. Just my opinion though!! That's why we have sliders, to adjust to our own taste
When you say "dynamic shift" what are you entitling?
Trades and Free agency signings?
Are you getting realistic results with those two aspects?

Last edited by tylerjbrock33; 11-15-2018 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Forgot information
Advertisements - Register to remove