View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 10:10 PM   #37
DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How's your franchise going? NHL 19 Edition

Hello all,

Just bought the game on sale and going to start a franchise with the Colorado Avalanche.

I played a lot of NHL 18 and got through two seasons with a Sabres franchise. Also did a season with a created team, the Seattle Wizards.

I'll be starting out using my sliders from last year. I play on pro, 5min periods which worked great for me last year.

Buffalo and Colorado are I suppose my two favorite teams if I were to choose. Last year I rolled with Buffalo so this year I'm gonna go with the Avalanche.

Played a couple games, including my season opener already. Managed to win 4-3 in OT after being down 3-1 at one point vs Minnesota.

I will post updates every 10 games, which I'll play 6 of those at random.

A couple questions I have...how do you all scout? Do you leave fog of war on? I left it on and set scouting to auto for now. I tend to typically always auto scout in sports video games personally, just so I don't feel I have an advantage over the AI. But this year looks way different so may give it a shot. What do you guys do?

Looking forward to reading updates of other's franchises. Will post update soon!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo