Old 11-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #85
Darth Aegis
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
re: Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Awesome - sounds really interesting - you're the only guy here that has it at 100 so I'm curious to see how it goes.

I think post patch Madden my two biggest gripes have been the lack of drops from the CPU WR's and the broken tackles from the CPU RB's...might just be the set I've used, but felt it was a theme for most sets I tried post patch.

WR's should be dropping balls after big hits and I had one game yesterday that the CPU WR's didnt drop a single pass lol.

And the broken tackles from CPU RB's...it seems they always will break the first tackle before being taken down.

Your set obviously may not have these problems, or it may be a reoccurring theme for a lot of people regardless of set...will need to play with these a bit and see how it goes.
I think with CPU catching the sweet spot is between 40-45. Anything higher they seem not to drop anything. I have higher tackling for the user to battle the ridiculous success rate after the catch by the cpu. Were they make three guys miss. Never been a fan of lowering tackling, sure it opens up the running game but at an unrealistic clip imo. EA has a max at 4 broken tackles per play. This is way to high. I may lower it for the cpu to compensate for the cpu boost in tackling.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-24-2018 at 12:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove